Sunday, August 13, 2017

Pineal Ventana - Stagnancy Is Revolting

Label : PV Records - PV1
Country : US
Year : 1993
Format : 7 inch
Perhaps out of character, have a post-HC record. Saved by its noisy demeanor, however. I may be losing my edge, I almost bought a minimal techno record and very well may have posted it here had I done it (it was rather good, though. Probably should have picked it up). A digression, as they call it, but I appeal to it here.


 Back to the little slab o' vinilo presented, just some scorching noise-industrial sized punx for the discernible of disturbances. A track that it isn't listed actually persists here, which I have made the distinction of in the rip, just for you. There's some nice vinyl messabouts to change it up from the average noisepunck charade, whether its physical or aural I don't really know.


(note to the self, get Photoshop or something to help me stitch manually in a coherent fashion)

3 comments:

  1. Wow ! been looking for this one a long time ! thank you very much
    I assume you don't have their Philosopher's Stone/Let Them Fuck EPs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed, always good to see someone that has found something they were looking for. Unfortunately, this is the full extent of the PV I own, if I find some more I'll be sure to post it.

      Cool blog, by the way.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Costanzo :) I wish I had more time to operate it..
    Was glad that through a random search in google I managed to find yours.. planning on digging the stuff I don't know in here during the weekend.

    ReplyDelete