Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Napalmed - Recycled

Label : RRR / Statutory Tape
Country : US
Year : 2000
Format : C90

I'm not much of a Noiseman sound insect, at least not as much as I used to be, but Napalmed are probably one of the better harsh gruppes out there. I've been sitting on this one for about 3 years, along with another one of these tapes I bought from Jerry's when he still had a big case of these specially ordered Recycled tapes from RRR... One of the tapes was blank so even you could be a star!

Come to think of it, I was planning on making a megapost for all these tapes, but it never came into fruition, instead fated to wither in my drafts. Maybe I'll do it later.

1 comment:

  1. thank you.

    and please, post 'em all someday, it will be greatly appreciated.


    matt

    ReplyDelete